Files uploaded through Socius either in tasks, discussions or elsewhere are stored on the attachments screen. A secure link is generated automatically for each file attachment. You can also simply upload files directly on the attachments screen to share with anyone.
- Log in to Socius and click Files on the top right under the search bar and under the green colored menu (or use this link).
- Click the orange Upload a File button.
- Click select from your computer.
- Select one or more files to upload.
- Once uploaded, these files will show up below the upload dialog.
- Click Share on the file to get the secure link. If this doesn’t work on your computer or device, right click (Cmd + click on Mac) download and select Copy Link. You can also simply open the link in a new tab and copy it.