78% of US residents use social media, and that number is expected to increase by 5% a year. Internationally, users are up to 1.96 billion, which will likely grow to 2.5 billion by 2018. If your company is not currently marketing through social media, you could be losing out on a serious increase in revenue. It has become a crucial aspect to marketing any small business. 70% of small businesses that utilize it see return on investment within five years.
Still pondering what social media can do for your small business and if you really need it?
10 Reasons Why Social Media is the Best Investment for Your Company
- Social media creates brand awareness. It is a virtual flyer which brings in new clients by spreading a larger net than typical advertising.
- Help create loyal customers through consistent interaction and relationship building.
- Target specific clientele in an easy to use, customizable format.
- Boost your website’s SEO. When people see posts from your small business, they will go directly to your website to retrieve more information.
- Stretch your investment in an event by drawing more attention. You can be linked, cross-searched, and hash tagged through multiple platforms.
- Become better able to resolve problems with customers quickly. This will improve your company’s ratings.
- By having an active involvement in social media, you are better able to compete with companies in the same market.
- Boost sales through a positive public image. People WILL read reviews of your company whether you have a presence or not. By having social media accounts, you have a voice and a better ability to influence your image. People prefer to buy from a business with a positive image.
- Market outreach: you will reach customers you weren’t directly marketing to. You can end up with great customers you didn’t know existed.
- It is an AFFORDABLE mass-market option.
Social media is a great marketing tool for any small company looking to grow their brand and increase revenue.Get Started